Hello Beauty Love Truthers. Louie here with the second edition of Get to Know Your Cast. Today - Birch Harms! Birch will be in our June 28th, 8PM show at The PIT (123 E24th St). Get tickets for the show here.
3 things you have done, invented and/or thought!
1. Recently invented a system for making cheap but functional knock-offs for those overpriced Sonicare toothbrush replacement heads we all hate paying so much for.
2. Recently invented a system for inexpensively repairing the relatively common Sonicare handle problem of a broken die-cast metal internal vibrating armature.
3. The armature broke BEFORE I started using knock-off replacement heads.
3 things in the future (immediate or far) that you’re looking forward to:
1. Having a baby.
2. Seeing next month’s Beauty Love Truth.
3. Feeling like I am getting a good teeth brushing experience without paying an arm and a leg.
What springs to mind when you hear:
1. BEAUTY! All butts.
2. LOVE! Candy.
3. TRUTH! Arab Spring.
Anything else you want to share with your adoring public?
Instructions for both the Sonicare knock-off heads system and armature repair system are available for FREE - just ask - but some materials are needed: a strong adhesive, a wide flat-head screwdriver, a Phillips size #1 screwdriver, and a little saw or Dremel tool.
Monday: Greg Kotis!